Monday, September 1, 2014

FATHER'S FULL ATTENTION

Recently I was moved by the fact that my Father's full attention can be on me at the same time He is fully attentive to the billions of other people on the planet.

I believe that sometimes we think of Father God more in terms of our earthly fathers.  We think of Him in terms of the limitations and weaknesses and strengths of our earthly father. Yet Abba Father is far beyond what we have experienced in our relationship with our earthly father, no matter how wonderful our earthly father may have been.  Our earthly fathers still had limitations.  Our earthly fathers cannot be fully attentive to every child all the time and sometimes things get missed.

Thank you Abba Father for Your great love and for Your unbroken gaze upon me.  Your eye is always on me and looking for my gaze to be upon you so that we can have a face to face relationship. Your heart is always for me. Your desire is always toward me.

Proverbs 5:21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings

Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Song of Solomon 7:10  I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.

Song of Solomon 4:9-10 Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. 10 How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 






No comments: