Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Toward or Away

The coming shaking will either push/press people toward or away from God. There will be those that run into the arms of Jesus and develop a closer relationship with Him. There will be those who turn from Him and some that even shake their fist at God and rage against Him.  Any trying situation can make us bitter or better.  The same heat melts butter and hardens clay.  Trying situations show what type of material we are made of and the bent of our heart.

My prayer is that whatever happens that I will run into the arms of my God.  May I ever burn hot in zeal for the Lord.  May my love for Him never grow cold.

Matthew 24:12-13 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 

Romans 12:11  Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. 

Revelation 3:15-16 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 



No comments: