Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Waiting In The Wilderness

Psalm 106:13-15 AMP 13 But they hastily forgot His works; they did not [earnestly] wait for His plans [to develop] regarding them, 14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness and tempted and tried to restrain God [with their insistent desires] in the desert. 15 And He gave them their request, but sent leanness into their souls and [thinned their numbers by] disease and death.

Oh Lord when I am in a wilderness time, may I be patient to wait for the revelation of and unfolding of Your plan. May I not insist on my own way or desire. God I don't want leanness of soul. I desire to be fat in the things of You. I want to sup with You at Your table and eat of Your great bounty. May I eat of the abundance of Your house and drink from the river of Your delights. May I eat from Your table prepared for me even in the presence of my enemies.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Psalm 36:8 ESV They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.

Psalm 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:....





No comments: