Thursday, May 31, 2018

Agreement With God


Amos 3:3  Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

A few years ago I had an experience where I saw a vague picture of the back of a person that I believed to be the Lord Jesus.  I heard, “Come, walk with Me.”  Then I saw myself step up beside the person and put my hand in His.  At that moment I heard, “How can two walk together, except they be agreed?”  With that I found myself on the floor with my face planted in the carpet repenting concerning the many ways I was not in agreement or alignment with Jesus. I really thought I had been doing ok with God, but I was soon well aware that it was the little things that were out of agreement or alignment with God.  It is the little foxes that spoil the vine.   

Song of Solomon 2:15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

The dictionary defines agreement as harmony of opinion, action, or character.  Alignment is defined as the proper positioning or state of adjustment of parts in relation to each other.   


No comments: