Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WALKING IN AGREEMENT


Amos 3:3  Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Several months ago I had an experience where I saw a vague picture of the back of a person that I believed to be the Lord.  I heard the Lord say “Come, walk with Me.”  So I saw myself step up beside the person and put my hand in His.  At that moment I heard, “How can two walk together, except they be agreed?”  With that I found myself on the floor with my face planted in the carpet repenting concerning every way in which I was not in agreement or alignment with Jesus. I really thought I had been doing ok with God, but I soon saw that it was the little things that were out of agreement or alignment with God.  It is the little foxes that spoil the vine.   

Song of Solomon 2:15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

The dictionary defines agreement as harmony of opinion, action, or character.  Alignment is defined as the proper positioning or state of adjustment of parts in relation to each other. 
 
When I am in agreement and alignment with God I will be at peace with Him, walking in victory over the forces of darkness, and in proper relationship to other Christians. 

No comments: