Sunday, April 27, 2014

Launched In The River




(I submit this dream and interpretation for your consideration. In the past I have not dreamed much and am a novice at dream interpretation.  Yet I felt like I should post this. So I am.) 
   

Recently I had a dream.  In that dream I saw about 10-12 cars of many colors and types line up side by side like they were ready to start a race.  The odd part was that they were in a river.  Soon they took off heading into deeper waters.  Then another set of about 10-12 cars lined up and took off. Then I noticed two white cars off to the side, still in the stream being worked on by mechanics. 

It is my understanding that cars often speak of ministries in dreams.  What I believe this dream is about is that God is launching people in ministry into a time of acceleration into deeper waters.  Although it seems like they are lined up to race against each other, I do not believe it is a competition, just starting off at the same time into a time of acceleration.  I believe they are in the river of God which flows forth from His throne.  It seemed like the depth of the water was nearly knee deep where the mechanics were standing.  I believe this means that these people/ministers are already in the river and have progressed to the point of nearly knee deep water, but are now headed into deeper spiritual waters. 

I believe the cars off to the side being worked on are missing out on this launch, because they did not get tuned up in advance of this important time.

Each of us is called to ministry.  Each of us has unique giftings and callings, which I believe are shown in the various types and colors of cars.  It is time for each of us to submit to God's tune ups to be ready for the coming time of launch into acceleration into the deeper waters of the river.  


Ezekiel 47:3-5 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles. 4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.   
 

No comments: