Monday, June 15, 2015

The Puzzle of My Life

There are many places God has taken me and many ways God has led me.  They are like puzzle pieces in my hand.  As I look at them I may not know how they all fit together. Sometimes I try to make them fit together, but it just doesn't quite look or feel right.  As I press on in God, I have even more puzzle pieces.  But I am not to be dismayed or perplexed trying to figure it all out.  It is part of the faith walk.  In due time God will give me the box for the puzzle pieces with the picture on it.  He will show me the picture of how the pieces fit together and I will be amazed at the masterpiece my life has become.  God had the finished picture in His mind from the very beginning.  I just need to trust that He really does know what He is doing and continue on in faith, even though I may not see how the pieces fit together.

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Acts 17:26 (NIV) From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 


No comments: